2008年10月23日星期四

The Story of washing dishes

I have a fun and wisdom of friends, and he finished talking days, waved goodbye, there is often Runescape Gold and full of feeling. A recent chat with him, he suddenly asked me: "Do you know how the dishes?" I stare blankly for a moment, surprised with such a simple thing, the need to discuss it? However, looking at his face serious look, I know that this is not a joke, that was still funny: "that is not flush, wash with detergent and then flushing, these procedures Drain!" "These procedures are." He said, "Yes, but where the focus?" "Where is the focus?" I do not consciously upright body, Runescape GP said: "I really do not know!" He seems to see I am a serious and confused, she laughed. He said he wanted to tell me a secret, an important impact on his life story. That was the year of his eight-year-old, he clearly remember after school, his father carefully moved a small stool, washing dishes in the kitchen next to the tank, pointing to the bench, said: "The station up." See A cup father go with classifications cleaning, washing the bowl, at the bottom of the plate when his father suddenly stopped down significantly, said: "The end-plate, bowl up, all eyes can not see, is even Less than a hand touch, but it is most important, as we behave the same. " I was silly mind, the dishes do not think there is anything to do with life, just remember that the father of these strange. 30 years have passed, I have 30 years of experience washing dishes, and face the destruction of the already small bench, but his father's words are more and more understood. Washing dishes, in addition to bright and clean bright disk bowl, plate and bowl at the end of those asked do not see it being a place to be more clean, just like every day we clean bathing our bodies, just clean the disk of our bowl, and We have hearts and brains like a bowl and set up at the end, though others can not see, the more we need to carefully clean and maintain light. It is a pity that we often only pay attention to the appearance, but neglect the inside. "Said his father has forgotten the words." Sad to say that some friends. At this point, I actually found that there is light on his face, he said: "It does not matter, I remember. I have taught my children to learn how the dishes."

没有评论: